Tuesday 3 March 2009

What, Why, When

What, Why, When

After several outing into the world of comedy, media & catering I have decided to come clean.
I am Bonnie Fairbrass, previously known as Hope Eternal, comedian, DJ, radio Host & writer.
I am ready, finally to be me.
This is mainly due to name changes confusing perspective employers and make you seem shifty.

On this blog you will find various rants and musings at various things at various times.

Officially: A rant is a speech or text that does not present a well-researched and calm argument.

Unofficially: A rant is a speech or text that allows the speaker or writer the chance to express their views on subject matter that has stirred strong emotional feelings.
These emotions are scrutinised from every angle to eliminate the authors own failings, hang-ups and ego before being presented to the general public as one persons view of another persons stupidity, ignorance or egomania. And breath.

I fully embrace constructive criticism of my work, however please remember if you heckle for the sake of it, I may turn green, rip my purple slacks and whip your sorry ass.
Its just an opinion. Don't sweat the small stuff.

Please do not reproduce any of my work without asking. Stealing other peoples words is the lowest of the low. A quote is for life, not just for Christmas. Ask me. I am not unreasonable. Actually I am quite likable.

Please be aware that:

The opinions of those held by others via the links on this blog are not reflective of this blog or my own opinions, unless stated.
I am perfectly capable of speaking for myself so do not assume otherwise.
Links have been included because they hold some interest or relevance to my own ranting.

This blog will more than likely contain naughty words, sexual content and adult humour. Be warned.
Whilst I am not a pro drug person, I am not an anti drug person either.
Honesty is the best policy.
I am Bonnie, not Frank. Don't confuse us.

Finally, if you like it, come back, bring ya pals, hang about, make some noise, hands in the air, touch the sky.
And all that Jazz.

That is all I have to say about that
(Forest Gump)

:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment